10 Nov 2013

FUCK You GooGLe PLuS!


What's this about?
Google are now forcing everyone with YouTube accounts to activate G+ accounts.
Apparently, you can no longer comment there without signing in via a G+ account.
I will move all of my video activity in the future to Vimeo.
Try as they may, I have resisted this up until now.
They have already been trying to shovel every gmail account into G+ for months.
Ultimately they want everyone to have a G+ account linked to a name verified with a cell phone number.
And I am sure there are plenty of idiots happy to go along with that idea.
This is what I find particularly insidious about the whole thing.
I, however, am G-Minus.
Sooooo....
Fuck you Google Plus!
And kudos to @EmmaBlackery
.
MR G+



. BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD 2.0



.
GOOGLE BARGE



. GOOGLE GLASS IS WATCHING YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment