4 Jan 2015

I'm A Father By Default And I'm Gay

Due to a woman searching for someone with good income on Facebook, I'm a father by default for a child that's not mine to a woman I've never met nor even heard of until today. My gay ass is a deadbeat father because I refuse to pay child support for a child that I have zero responsibility for. Physics Nerd.







WD: Sorry everyone, Gay physics guy just took umbrage and made the video private. I saw it before it went blank and can confirm it expresses the above pasted statement before it went dark. I wonder if it was our exposure of it on the MHRM that caused him to make it private. He was calling out to feminists for support. Lol.

Update 5th January 2015: As you can see this story is live and our comrades at AVfM central have convinced Physics Nerd to make his poignant video public again. We applaud him for doing so.

Update 8th January 2015: Down again, now we have a mirror from TheGreatIndoors1979 

3 comments:

  1. It's back up now. Apparently several people from AVFM convinced him to set it back to being public. I've seen his channel before he changed it from wasted mcspacian to physics nerd and honestly this dude's previously tore feminists a new asshole, so I'm doubting he's actually calling upon feminists for help but more or less calling upon the hypocrisy of feminists that claim they support men's issues too when they actively prove otherwise by their own actions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that anon, I will update. ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks again, I have re-posted the video. Also just double checked and it does appear that PN calls out for feminist support in this particular video at around 4:45, but I agree very much in the style you suggested.

      In truth most people that call themselves feminists are unaware of the radicals that actually run things and would be sympathetic, but those damned hard core radicals in power that actually influence government policy happily sweep 'canary in the coal mine' cases like this under the proverbial rug.

      Delete