8 Aug 2016

FEMINIST DEATH METAL + MRA OPERA + MGTOW RAP

Check your privilege, shitlord!
"Video games are so sexist full of toxic masculinity
My last kickstarter campaign still needs work but please donate some more to me
It makes me mad that I can't get a good glimpse of that Batman's sexy ass
Everything is cis-normative, sexist, racist, homophobic
Women must be equal to men so let's make them a protected class


You're fucking a white male
I mean, you're a fucking white male
Sorry, I didn't mean to oppress you
If you're gay, bisexual
Or any other person that would fuck a white male

I am so progressive I let my wife scold me for my music taste
people call me a cuck for it, but they are pieces of toxic waste
Maybe you are wondering why I have blocked you on my twitter page
But you follow islamophobic, racist, sexist, misogynistic people so I feel justified to say fuck you and spit on your face

I'm the most special little snowflake
Not even Tumblr has a gender for me
Please, learn my pronouns for my sake
Gender's a social construct
So get your hate speech out of this campus

TRIGGERED!"




________



Men's Rights Movement the Motherfucking Opera





_____



 MGTOW RAP






No comments:

Post a Comment