1 Feb 2017

Female Teacher Impersonated Special Needs Pupil To Lie About Being Sexually Abused By Male Colleague

Suspended Sentence, Because Vagina
Via Jeff, J4MB: Extracts:
A teacher who impersonated a 14-year-old girl in order to accuse one of her male colleagues of sexual assault has been found guilty on Tuesday (31 January 2017) of malicious communications. Sheena Boll [right], 35, of Forest Gate in east London, called Childline and pretended to be a teenage girl from the school she worked at in Newham, in order to falsely claim she been sexually assaulted by a male member of staff who worked alongside her with special-needs youngsters…
It later emerged that she had a history of making formal complaints [some or all of them false complaints?] to police against employees of organisations and businesses before eventually withdrawing them, telling officers she had reached a private resolution [financial gain?] with the subjects of the complaints…
In a victim statement, the male teacher – who is still employed by the school – described how the false allegations “sickens and angers” him.
He said: “I found out that an anonymous call had been made to Childline naming me as a paedophile, in that I had groped the breast of a student. I just didn’t know what to do to convince people that I would never do anything like that to a child – the thought sickens and angers me.
“I felt sick to the stomach, and found the whole experience really stressful. I felt like my reputation had been tarnished, and I was really distressed and even depressed as a result. I care a lot about what people think of me and I love teaching and making a positive impact on young lives.”
It’s little wonder men are disinclined to pursue teaching as a career. Yet again, a woman who should be in prison today has walked free.

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment